Best Led Light Bar?

So ive been looking into LED light bars for the back of the SS. Ive seen plasmaglows Fire and Ice and the Firestorm light bars in catalogs, and both look interesting. I was just wondering if anyone had exsperince with either. Maybe there are other ones out there that I havent found yet. I'd like to get one with a bright white back up feature (damn 2% rear tint) I have read some reviews of people complaining about the install, mainly wiring. Saying how some features wont work if wired a certine way. Just help point me in the direction of somthing that dosent look cheesy and actaully works lol. Thanks :)

I like how that model * Fire and Ice* is nice and simple, I just wonder if the back up feature is very noticable. It dosent really look it from the couple vids i have seen on youtube.

*line of fire and Fire and Ice are two differint animals.

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

i've had experience with both the line of fire and fire and ice led bars..

the line of fire seems to be cheaply made and is almost always subject to water corrosion (i've had two line of fires. both leaked water and corroded the interiors). the fire and ice led bar seems to be holding up a lot better. the fire and ice looks to be better made and is a little bit bigger with bigger led's. i haven't had any problems with it yet.

• 3 weeks later...

+1 for the fire and ice. and the reverse is very noticable, not like other cheap brands were they only have like 5 white leds for reverse. the fire and ice is a whole line of white...i love it.

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i253/che...nt=f4986680.flv