Anybody From Denver Co. ?

PacmannSS

Nice ... that is my field as well. I've been recruiting civils for awhile now ... but we can't compete with the Denver jobs, we are a small town 30,000 people.

There are some nice areas around Denver I'm sure those guys will give you the low down

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

hey man I lived in castle pines its bout 10 minutes south of Denver. I'm taking a trip up there this week to see my dad I'll be moving back within the next month. The two nicest places to live that I know of is Castle Pines and highlands ranch very beautiful houses and great neighborhoods they are very nice places

i lived in colorado springs for a few years and i still have family in denver it is a awesome place. i thought about going to school there im about to get my degree in mechanical engineering. my family there lives like 5 minutes from downtown. their neighborhood is great. lots of really nice looking red brick houses in the area. be ready for lots of snow

i lived in colorado springs for a few years and i still have family in denver it is a awesome place. i thought about going to school there im about to get my degree in mechanical engineering. my family there lives like 5 minutes from downtown. their neighborhood is great. lots of really nice looking red brick houses in the area. be ready for lots of snow

hey bro I'll be in the springs Friday we will prob go up to woodland park or something