My 04 Silverado

Hey dude, thanks for posting those additional pics of the LED's up. I really like them a lot. What brand are they and where did you get them at? Happen to know if you can get them in both clear and dark lenses?

Oh, and again, sharp looking truck, I really like what you've done with it thus far.

Hey dude, thanks for posting those additional pics of the LED's up. I really like them a lot. What brand are they and where did you get them at? Happen to know if you can get them in both clear and dark lenses?

Oh, and again, sharp looking truck, I really like what you've done with it thus far.

They are zomk speed off ebay, they come in white, red and smoked I think it was.

not bad at all. How do you like those taillights? I'm wanting to get some of the red ones for my truck but not sure about them though cuz I don't want to cut into my wiring to splice in some resistors. Did you have to put in resistors?

these lights are pre wired I believe all you do is insert the plug into your stock light bulb housings & your all set.