Wanted: Handgun

ccc_23

Not looking to kill anybody.... just want one for the sport of it. I live next to a local gun range and my grandfather has one in his basement. I have been using his handguns to shoot targets in his basement but would really like one of my own. A .44 or .357 would be nice. I saw the .50 cal on performancetrucks.net but think it may be a little much. Let me know guys. Thanks

I've got a 1911 .45

Just added laser sights

Absolutely love the gun, lots of safety features to protect it from accidental ( screwing around ) fires.

A lot of people around here get .22 pistols for target practice and fun shooting. Shoot all day long and not kill you in the wallet.

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

Not looking to kill anybody.... just want one for the sport of it. I live next to a local gun range and my grandfather has one in his basement. I have been using his handguns to shoot targets in his basement but would really like one of my own. A .44 or .357 would be nice. I saw the .50 cal on performancetrucks.net but think it may be a little much. Let me know guys. Thanks

I think i saw that gun was it a Desert Eagle? thats alot of gun...I have a Glock 40 model 22 and love it. It was about $490 and it feels as if it was made for my hand.

Bonj, I feel you on this..... I was skeptical about posting this, but from time to time you see Xboxs Ipods, etc go for sale on here. Didnt think it was a big deal. Sorry to ruffle your feathers. The mods can delete this topic if they want...Maybe they could make a Miscellaneous Classified section like pt.net???

I think i saw that gun was it a Desert Eagle? thats alot of gun...I have a Glock 40 model 22 and love it. It was about $490 and it feels as if it was made for my hand.

Yeah that was the Desert Eagle. May be too much gun for what I would use it for..... So everybody has all these guns but none to sell??? :cheers: