Switched To Adams Polishes

packjh

Good stuff man.... I love Adams and with the death of DER stuff its my only product (beside a few optimum things) that I use.

Word of warning on the Buttery Wax... its has a notoriously short lifespan... reapply and layer it heavily over the next few weeks to build it up. A single app of it will be gone quickly. Adams Machine Superwax holds up MUCH better, but isn't effective unless you're working with a machine polisher so keep that in mind. But you gotta love the way buttery smells... mmmm... reminds me of a tropical drink or something you'd get with an umbrella in at while on vacation :D

The MSW also has a much deeper/rich shine to it IMO, buttery is good, but MSW is just an improvement over that:

DJMdrop1.jpg

image0004-1.jpg

Either way looks great. Congrats on doing a great job.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

Yeah i figured it was kinda thin...ill be applying another coat this weekend. I would be buffing it but unfortunately i live in a gated community and have to wash my tuck away from a electrical outlet. I thinking about spending the money to have the guy who painted my roll pan to do it for me... thanx for the compliments

Hey packjh I saw you drive by two weekends ago at links, I have that black silverado on the corner, where did your get your roll pan put on.. Trucks loud..

I got it put on at paint and body concepts they do some good quailty work... yeah my neighbors hate me cause of my truck but they arent red blooded americans :jester: