Speed Governor With Pcm Tune?

CVALYNX

I recently had my pcm tuned by a local tuning shop and I watched move my top speed limiter to 200mph. When on the dyno topping out third gear it was around 140mph and never shut off. On my way home I wanted to see what it would do and evry time it would shut off at 113mph. is there another sensor in the frt that would limit my speed? Any help on this would be great!

I recently had my pcm tuned by a local tuning shop and I watched move my top speed limiter to 200mph. When on the dyno topping out third gear it was around 140mph and never shut off. On my way home I wanted to see what it would do and evry time it would shut off at 113mph. is there another sensor in the frt that would limit my speed? Any help on this would be great!

well that sounds like a stock MPH limiter on a stock SS. . . .are you sure he raised it? and WTF do you need it to 200mph for, you will never get there? make sure he didnt put it back to stock after the dyno run

there are a couple of other tables to look at...there is a fuel cutoff table..check it....also if you want you can go to hptuners and pull one of the modified tables and compare it to yours and see if you missed one of them...or i can email you a file

BEFORE HE DID THE TUNE IT WOULD CUT OFF AT 100MPH. I KNOW IT WILL NEVER DO 200 THAT'S JUST WHAT HE SET IT AT SO IT WOULD NOT CUT OFF. BUT NOW IT CUTS OFF AT 113?

why are you YELLING? that is strange my truck went over 100 mph bone stock :confused:

I took the truck back to the shop today and he found the problem. He changed the limit on the mph side but you also have to change the kilometers per hour setting.

??? Really? What software was he using?