I'm Finally Done! Before & After Pics!

yttaf

DUDe!!! woooohooo!! honey pot is DONE!! rock on man.

you guys dont understand how fun it is to get a pic on your phone and try to answer questions with texts from that pic!! although he got it done. nice work Cory! cant wait to see the snow fly so we can clean these bitches!!

Thanx Chris, all the blood, sweat & cuss words were well worth the outcome!!! Believe me there were plenty of those!!!

Just let you guys know my main problem was that I changed out all my ball joints with moog replacements. Let me tell you it's no easy task especially trying to install the lower balls with the truck on jackstands. Not quite as easy as Chris doing his on a lift so he has easy access :D !!! Oh & I took some time & painted my spindles black while they were out also.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks great man :cheers: Def. 100% better than before.

One thing, in the finished pics the truck looks lower in the back? Maybe its just because you have some winter weight in the bed? Just caught my eye right off.

yeah I stated in my original post I still had some tweaking to do. The front is about an inch higher than the back. I was out on my test drive to get the front to settle so tomorrow I can adjust the torsion bars to get it to sit level. Good eye!!!

As for the blue calipers it's single. LOL I only have one blue caliper as a trial. I don't like it. It sticks out too much for what I'm looking to accomplish. I think I'll switch them to either black or silver.

I would paint the calipers silver to match your pilished lip on the rims. just my 2.cents.

:withstupid:

I noticed the blue right away and thought that it was cool because it stood out from everyone elses. Go with the silver. They will flow with the theme of the truck nicely. As far as the tails, you got the front end blacked out, do the back as well. Don't forget the 3rd!

Looks great!!! :thumbs::thumbs: