Jiffy Lube Scam Caught On Tape!

Tzer

Glad those theives were busted red handed and as a former mechanic for 10years i still hate to have others work on my cars,i just dont trust that they care or will do the type of job i do and unfortunately i have been proven right on this several times.

I used to work at a place like that, and I would NEVER go to one unless I had to, and even then it would have to be the kind with the cameras so you could watch them.
I'd be standing over his shoulder. I'm a service customer from hell. When I do have to take mine in, which is extremely rare, I stand at the end of the bay and watch.

dude noooo....

Drifting Off the Exit

Auto-in-Demand

I've never had an experience like THAT. I've also never been to a jiffy lube. There is a place in town we used to take the duramax trucks to get the oil changed. (10 qts of oil and a filter isnt worth doing yourself for the money) We left the place, went to do an estimate- only to find that when we got back to the truck there was a puddle underneath. They didn't tighten the drain plug with a wrench- it was just finger tight. What REALLY pissed me off, was:

1. having to climb under a 2005 truck in front of the customers house.

2. after checking the oil level, found that it was only a tiny bit under the fill level! Places like that suck. I've always changed my own oil in the SS. I'm thankful for that. There are definitely some crooks out there.