Thank Goodness For Awd

CoolBlueSS

i stayed in Fort Worth last night and had to drive into Dallas to come to work....roads werent bad out there but when i hit Grand Prairie they got real bad...saw a couple of accidents....i to have to agree i love having AWD and a heavy truck sometimes

Only 6" ... Rookies :jester: J/K

I'll give you Texas boys a break ... You don't see it all that often ...

Funny thing is we've had it twice in a week.

f this snow nobody can drive in it at all so i have been up all damn night
I bet you were pretty damn busy.

Yeah we didn't get the snow here, but sleet/rain/mixed all day yesterday. Agree completely I would not trade my AWD for anything, it ROCKS. I have to admit that I got a little outta-hand yesterday at lunch and had the truck sideways about 20* @ 65-mph for a couple seconds :lol: Haven't had that much fun in a long time...

Mr. P. :)

I did that yesterday after I picked up the kids. Went around a corner, and just blipped the throttle to send it sliding sideways. My safety advocate son was like, "Daddy, that's not safe. What if we had a wreck?" My daughter was like, "WOO HOO!! Do it again!!" :crackup:

did not even get mine out with the little wheels but i had a great time in the WHITE HOE i even got one of my 26 foot bobtails and a freightliner sideways in that slush last night it was a lot of fun then me and the kids made a snowman this morning