Escalade Handles?

On my old truck I installed the escalade style handles, black bezel with chrome handle. I am thinking about doing the same on my sierra denali classic, which currently has the all white painted handles. So, should I leave the painted, or do the escalade style handles??

I've seen a couple white VHO trucks with chrome front bumper and the chrome door protectors, and adding a chrome exterior door handle makes it look damned trick IMO - do just the handle, leave the white handle bucket in place.

If you post-up a pic of your truck I'm sure you'll have no shortage of style advice :lol:

Mr. P.

just got them today, very quick shipment from the dealership. Now, I just have to wait until monday when I get my truck back... heres a picture of the handles.

As for selling, I would need to sell all four, or else I will be stuck with two.

post-14977-1205448295_thumb.jpg

just got them today, very quick shipment from the dealership. Now, I just have to wait until monday when I get my truck back... heres a picture of the handles.

As for selling, I would need to sell all four, or else I will be stuck with two.

those looks good. they are gonna look great on your truck.... so what would you want for all 4 then?