Beer

scooter3

So I am sitting here waiting for the wifey to get home reading through the posts enjoying a nice cold beer and was wondering what everyone else drank. Or do you drink at all? Way too many beers to post a poll so just shout out as to your favorite. :cheers:

Currently drinking a Corona, but also like Negra Modelo.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depends.. usually have parties a lot so Keystone Light it is, mainly because a select few and myself can put back 15+ and be fine. But if I really wanna enjoy my beer my favorites are Coors Light, Bud Light and Blue moon on the tap

I will only drink heavy dark beer...

Guinness Draught tastes like chocolate milk to me and I will drink it like a 4yr old would drink a gallon of chocolate milk.

Every once in a great while, I will kick back and enjoy a nice amber ale or lager like something from sam adams or killians red.

Budwieser, Miller Genuine, LaBatt's are absolutely disgusting to me. I also used to drink Corona's, but I can only have one and then I'm sick of it. The new Miller chill, I can drink one of those and thats it as well.

I love yuengling! I live in NW Ohio and have a cabin in Westline PA (which is the closest place I can get some) Its a 6hr drive and I only get up there 2-3 times a year but I always pick up a truck load of it. This year I get to pick up some in my new SSS. Can't wait!