Beer

scooter3

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been around for a while and havent posted but after seeing this thread I couldnt think of a better time to start posting. I drink keystone light (im a broke college kid). But if i had money and wasnt in college I would probably still drink it. :cheers:

Hey RideBlue, Optimator is a very good beer. I second that one. Its made by Spaten and usually is in the brown box (12 pack bottles) as opposed to their green for Spaten Lager. Good call..... I was starting to wonder if I'm the only beer snob on here by all the Bud/Coors/Miller posts. Those are best used for flip cup or when I can get her to bring the beer!

Hey RideBlue, Optimator is a very good beer. I second that one. Its made by Spaten and usually is in the brown box (12 pack bottles) as opposed to their green for Spaten Lager. Good call..... I was starting to wonder if I'm the only beer snob on here by all the Bud/Coors/Miller posts. Those are best used for flip cup or when I can get her to bring the beer!

Yeah, you beer snobs would call it "flip cup". It's Tippy Cup, get it right :jester:

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Mix up sprite and Promethazine(sp?) (cough medicine) ----Never tried it but i heard you get a nice high. (disclaimer- a couple houston rappers have died from an overdose so try at your own risk)lol.

Who In the world would try to mix sprite with cough medicine (I can hear the rappers now hey dog I got this cough medicine yous want to mix it with that sprite it) LOL :D