Island Dragway Is Closed

Island is under water So ......... I just call E-town and they are open at 8 am Myself and Dan (fireman31) are still going hope to you all there

http://www.racewaypark.com/

Phone:

email:

[email protected]

Via postal mail at:

Raceway Park

230 Pension Road

Englishtown, NJ 07726

I would have no problem going there but the thing is, even tho iv been there like 2-3 times i sitll have no idea how to get there lol. and i get lost VERY easilly.

PM sent Fireman31 and I will be meeting ob route 18 somewhere . I will be leaving my house around 6 30 ish

Mark

Come on boys....what happened? Who went? Times, times, times

they were SH%T............ it was cold out there and could not get a good hook..... my best time was 14.6 @93 mph Im burning up the track in my 60' so .....I need Drags .....

Ithinking on Pming Chase to see to get his old Drags ...... But I need the Green

they were SH%T............ it was cold out there and could not get a good hook..... my best time was 14.6 @93 mph Im burning up the track in my 60' so .....I need Drags .....

Ithinking on Pming Chase to see to get his old Drags ...... But I need the Green

Funny thing is that we always want it colder, but it was to cold for you. Love my AWD. DRs will help you alot.

I kid you not it was about 36* outside. Nobody could get a good bite at all. My first run I smoked them close to the 100' mark. My second run I went sideways at launch LOL. My best time was 14.5 @ 93.4........the truck has a much quicker pass in it, I just need traction, I am amazed at the power she is making. :chevy:

I kid you not it was about 36* outside. Nobody could get a good bite at all. My first run I smoked them close to the 100' mark. My second run I went sideways at launch LOL. My best time was 14.5 @ 93.4........the truck has a much quicker pass in it, I just need traction, I am amazed at the power she is making. :chevy:

Oh man it was cold. Il post up that video as soon as i get time to edit all that wind noise out of them. Il deffinatly put you going head on with the tree ahahahah. Yea every pass you guys smoked them to atleast the 60', maybe next time you can get a better bite. Video comming soon!

sounds like you guys need to heat up the tires a bit more. loooooooooooonger burn out should do it just fine. DR are an excessive expense IMO. You can usually hook better when the track is cold because of the heat difference from tires to track. but you need them hot enough.

So next week, is it at E-town or Island.

sounds like you guys need to heat up the tires a bit more. loooooooooooonger burn out should do it just fine. DR are an excessive expense IMO. You can usually hook better when the track is cold because of the heat difference from tires to track. but you need them hot enough.

So next week, is it at E-town or Island.

It is going to be at Island pending the weather, we weren't too happy with the show E-town put on this past sunday.......or the cost for that matter($40 for 3 runs and thats all you get) :uhoh:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

$40 for 3 runs! Holy Sh*t!

Thats why I like Cecil dragstrip nearby, 15.00 for as many runs as you like.

Yeah Island is $30....they guarantee you 3 runs, and if time/weather/track events permit you can run more.....