Wanna Trade 06 Ss Hood & Grill For 05 & Under ( Black)

Les Hall

I have an 06 Intimdator SS, I wanna trade the Hood, Grill, and the inserts for 05 and under in same condition,,Has to be black,,anyone in my area interested??? southeast Missouri, (East Prairie) I also have the earnheart headresst I'd swap for regular SS headrest,,,I just wanna make it into a regular SS, Nothing at all against Dale Earnheart,,just that my truck is a recovered theft, and rather than try and replace all the intimidator stuff that was stolen, I'd rather just go back with SS, I need the SS dash emblem also if anyone has an extra.

Hey (Ghost Pilot),,do you have any good pics of your hood & grill? also the Intimidator SS comes with all the inserts painted silver (including the ones in the Bumper) so we would have to swap those also. and I would be up for meeting you somewhere closer to halfway, according to yahoo maps Caruthersville is about half way. & are there any scratches, dents, is paint still factory? well let me know, Thanks

Actually Hayti would be closer for both of us. As far as the grille you cant take out the siver part on yours to swap but it can easily be painted. These are the best I can do for pictures.

SANY0041.jpg

SANY0040.jpg

Actually Hayti would be closer for both of us. As far as the grille you cant take out the siver part on yours to swap but it can easily be painted. These are the best I can do for pictures.

SANY0041.jpg

SANY0040.jpg