Beat On Your Vehicles?

I drive around town like a grandpa..lol I save all my highspeed fun for the track..IMO not worth the ticket or worse

When i was youner i used to pound the snot out of my 72 chevelle but i am a bit older,wiser now plus you cant do wheel stands,burnout with awd not to mention more cops on the road. :devil:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is powerful so I really don't need to impress anyone.

? :confused: Why try to Impress anyone? Let the Truck Impress You!

There can be Nobody around, but when I slam the Gas get pinned in the seat and the truck gets pushed out shape, I get so excited sometime, I am laughing and holdin back tears! :crackup:

I am always acused of "Beating on my Equipment". But it is NOT! Using your equipment 100%. Is not "Abuse" Not doing Oil Changes, and proper service is abuse! :nono:

I spent alot and I am going to get every penny out of my truck :D

My name is Danny, ...And I am a Hot Rodder,........LOL

Haha, oh boy..well, I admit ..I drive mine like a grandma..not even a grandpa..a GRANDMA. I usually do the speed limit cause Departments down here make you go through a VERY VERY thorough driving history test and records over the 5 years prior to you being hired which is very important. Every once and a while when the road is open I will stab it but never anything over 60 on a road. I just dont see the need to drive like a maniac wherever I go. If you have to drive that fast to get somewhere, leave earlier.

Lately when I drive the truck I've been pretty hard on it. All week I drive my beater around, so when I get a nice day on the weekend its hard to keep the foot off the floor. I don't think I drive like a maniac or anything I just like to drive a little more spirited than most. :chevy:

I ussualy drive mine decent. I try to stay between 2-2.5k rpms daily driving and I usually always do atleast 15 over the speed limit. I love my radar it saved me from 5 tickets allready :D. I dont pound on my truck for no reason I only get on it when i need to pass someone up or beat someone off a stoplight. I say the petal hits the floor about once ever other day. Gas is starting to kill me so im thinking of buying a beater.