Socal Night At The Qualcomm 1/8th Mile 3/21/08

Im going to the 1/8th mile drag at Qualcomm Stadium on 21MAR08. I wanted to get anyone in the area to come out and race or just support your fellow SS. This is going to be my first time at the track so if you have any advice or tips for the race please let me know. Im also planning to head up to LA to finally get my truck on an AWD dyno. If anyone is interested in getting there truck on the dyno and taking a cruise up to LA hit me up. Thanks Doug

Friday Night Event Hours:

• Gate and tech open at 6:00 PM sharp.
  • Racing begins 6:30 PM.
  • Tech closes at 10:30 PM.
  • Racing ends at 12:00 AM.

Admission Fees:

• Racer: $30.00
  • Spectator: $8.00 (5 and under - Free)

Pre-purchase Fees at office prior to race day:

• Racer: $25.00
  • Spectator: $5.00

The shop is LA Performance Division. http://www.thelapd.com/ About a 2HR drive north.

Cost is $75 for 3 pulls

I was thinking of making it up there sometime in the next week or so. Let me know if you interested and when you would be available to go. Thanks Doug

sounds good hope i can make it. What shop is the awd dyno at? price? website?

I would love to make it out to the 1/4 mile drag in fontana. But I live like 5 mins from Qualcomm. I think Im going to pay the 5 bucks vs the probably $150 I would pay in gas to get to fontana and back LOL. I would definitly like to get out there especially since my truck is turbocharged and I probably wont really get to see what it can really do in the short 1/8th mile since more of my power is in the higher end. Thanks for the heads up though.

dam 30 bucks for 1.8th mile

why not go to california speedway , they have about every month , its a full 1/4 mile and only 20 bucks.

where is this awd dyno?

I was concerned about the trucks wheelbase not fitting too, because all of the other AWD dynos Ive contacted couldnt support my truck size. I called LAPD yesterday to set up an appointment and they said that my truck would have no problem fitting.

unless lapd has a dynapack im pretty sure it wont fit the ss wheel base

well when ever you want some friednly comp , come out to ca speedway, there are private track rental days that only about 100 people can come , its great for tuning and gettign alot of runs in , check out alternativemotoring.com for info . should be some fast ss trucks in the next few months attending.

I will definitly drive out to ca speedway for something like that. Thanks for the heads up!

well when ever you want some friednly comp , come out to ca speedway, there are private track rental days that only about 100 people can come , its great for tuning and gettign alot of runs in , check out alternativemotoring.com for info . should be some fast ss trucks in the next few months attending.