Chicago Headliner Gtg

Thanks to everyone for showing up at the PDB's house!!!! Thanks to Fast4Popper, for bringing the 'stuff', and to an OLD member 6.0ss.. a.k.a. Joe for helping do the installs.

I have to say, PDB, I cant stop thinking about your rims, and Fast4Popper, your rims and brakes are just fuggin sick!!!!! 616 of 933, Thanks so much for the headers.. now its on to get them coated!!!

Brent.. good to see you again!! You live so close, yet we dont see each other.. why brutha??

To those I forgot, or those who missed.... we're doin another gathering when the weather gets nice.. not sure where yet.. maybe MY house!!!!!! Im shooting for may 17th for "Bonj Bash 2008". but only if my basement gets finished.. PDB.. wanna help out???

Anyway.. here's some pics..

post-5458-1205672682_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672689_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672702_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672713_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672721_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672728_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672738_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672746_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672754_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672762_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672770_thumb.jpg

post-5458-1205672780_thumb.jpg

WHO MISSES BONJI?

It was a good time. I have some better pics of all the stuff we did. As soon as I get home I'll post them. It was a blast.

Bonj- I LOVE the pic of the mini blinds. Of all the things Fast4popper did this weekend- customizing my mini blinds was at the top of his list.

Still have suede left for anyone who's interested. Chris is sending me more paint tomorrow.

Thanks for everyone coming out- you missed a great time Sat. night!

The basement is a possibility- It better be soon though- I'm gonna get REALLY busy soon.

THESE ARE MY PEOPLE

come out any time man and lets go over what needs to get done.. right now its fixing up the electrical, and then the drywall.. im thinking i can handle the drywall, but ill need help with the ceiling.

I have a lift. Don't kill yourself.

sorry I missed guys, I'll be looking forward to the next one hopefully things will be slowed down here at work by the next meet. Looks like you guys had fun.

Yeah- I told Chris I have to make it to one of these Iowa GTG I always hear about.

This is my first post on here in probably over a year..... But thanks for all that showed up and if anyone need headliners done please contact Chad to get them set up.. (PDB)

It was good to hang out with all the Good Old SS boys.. I miss this group! :(

Joe

This is my first post on here in probably over a year..... But thanks for all that showed up and if anyone need headliners done please contact Chad to get them set up.. (PDB)

It was good to hang out with all the Good Old SS boys.. I miss this group! :(

Joe

HOLY SHNIKIES! HE lives!! it was good to see you as well Joe! thanks for helping a brother out. i was taxed on my time thats for sure!

HOLY SHNIKIES! HE lives!! it was good to see you as well Joe! thanks for helping a brother out. i was taxed on my time thats for sure!

Yes the Ghost Of Joe Is here.... Great Job on the Remote Start Chris.. you really kick ass!! I got more for you here.. My other car and then some buddies want some set up.... How many do you have to do to make it worth your time on the weekend? I think there are a number of NSX Owners Localy that would want this done!

Yes the Ghost Of Joe Is here.... Great Job on the Remote Start Chris.. you really kick ass!! I got more for you here.. My other car and then some buddies want some set up.... How many do you have to do to make it worth your time on the weekend? I think there are a number of NSX Owners Localy that would want this done!

let me see what i can come up with. i am only allowed to buy so many per year. that was the last of my stash. i will let you know asap

I already had like 4 more for him to do before he left this last weekend! Now I got a guy who did a starter last weekend wanting factory speakers swapped and an amp. It's gonna be fun all over again.