Ss's Wanted!

southsidemex23

the one thing i hate is that there is way too many silverados out here in south gate, so most of them want to make them look like a ss but bcuz they are so stupid you will see a few of them with the emblems upside down, front n rear bumpers but no cladding you know what i mean? my cousins truck was also targeted, they took his tailgate bcuz it had the wing on it. he has a 2003 silverado rst regency. you just cant have anyomore good stuff without having some dumbasses trying to take it away. by the way i added i two stage motion detector to my alarm.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that sucks man, i live in Compton so i know how u feel. with all the recent truck theft's i've been watchin out, and i've been wanting to put a dual-din in the truck but i know as soon as i put it in it will get stolen and the truck stays out on the street at night :( . but ur right man u cant have shit anymore without someone hating on u and wanting to steal it. F*CK thats pisses me off, there have been a couple SoCal guys on here already that have had their SS's broken in too :fume::mad: .....

-Rob

My SS was stolen from the Brea, CA mall and found stripped in South Gate, CA. It looks like they stripped off body parts to dress up a regular Silverado. And from where and when the truck was found I have narrowed down to the block where they must have been working out of.

had my truck broken into last month at my work in cerritos, ca. they broke into it the same exact way. i got the same alarm but the viper version installed after it happened. super nice but i have some other surprises that makes it even harder to get into the truck or even attempt to steal it. :jester:

Edited by ztorss (see edit history)

i know the feeling, just be glad you still have your truck, my last SSS was stolen, stripped, dumped and it had o jack, on star, upgraded alarm!!! so now i dont leave my SSS anywhere outta sight

hey i think i know what happened to your last ss... http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/car/611752941.html

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

i know the feeling, just be glad you still have your truck, my last SSS was stolen, stripped, dumped and it had o jack, on star, upgraded alarm!!! so now i dont leave my SSS anywhere outta sight

It is the worst feeling in the world. When my truck was stolen and stripped I felt sick to my stomach.

Does anyone know the name of the car club that is suppected of breaking in to and stealing the Silverados in So Cal?

From what i've been hearing is that its a car club named "Mexican Juice". word on the street is that they target any SS or rst silverados (regency's)