Wtb: Ss Grille Shell

spanky

Looking for a grille shell for my 04 Silverado. Black is preferred but let me know what you have.

hey man just wanted to help you out and say i have posted this before and got 0 hits!! but i recently found a websit that is selling them for pretttty cheap money! its called fbirides.com check em out there under grills obviousley. g'luck man

hey man just wanted to help you out and say i have posted this before and got 0 hits!! but i recently found a websit that is selling them for pretttty cheap money! its called fbirides.com check em out there under grills obviousley. g'luck man
I got mine from JP Customs. Painted it was a bit pricey but it came out looking really nice.

How was the fit on them? I assume these are aftermarket? What's different about these and the factory grille shells?

Edit: Holy shit the one from JP customs is $425. I can get a brand new one from the dealership for that much.

Edited by spanky (see edit history)

How was the fit on them? I assume these are aftermarket? What's different about these and the factory grille shells?

Edit: Holy shit the one from JP customs is $425. I can get a brand new one from the dealership for that much.

I have the one off my truck. The stock grille was cut out to install a billet grille. Its not in the best shape, bugs and rock chips. And the billet grille fell out of place when I was pulling it off the truck.

Ill take $100 if someone wants to pick it up in Tallahassee FL.

I have the one off my truck. The stock grille was cut out to install a billet grille. Its not in the best shape, bugs and rock chips. And the billet grille fell out of place when I was pulling it off the truck.

Ill take $100 if someone wants to pick it up in Tallahassee FL.

pm sent. I think :fingersx:

I'm still not used to this forum so let me know if you got it or not.

Edited by spanky (see edit history)

Okay, now I said it was pricey! I have a limited edition color so it was just easier for me to let them paint it. The fit is factory for mine. To be honest it looks like they got the shell from GM.

Okay, now I said it was pricey! I have a limited edition color so it was just easier for me to let them paint it. The fit is factory for mine. To be honest it looks like they got the shell from GM.

haha i thought you meant it was pricey to paint. With the shell+paint+shipping up here is a little too much for me. Anyone have experience with the fbirides shell?

• 2 weeks later...