Bser's New Group Buy?

04rcss

well it really depends on a couple of things liek is it black?? because im literaly out of cash now... so i cant pay to have it painted. and will it come with all the brackets or do i have to buy those. and lastly the condition. if its good enough i was thinking liek 200.00 to 250.00 rang shipped???? i know its kinda low for some but its all ive got! :shakehead: im in college so money doesnt come in each week like i wish!! if you got any ideas please let me know!! i want one reallly bad!!

thanks frankie

well it really depends on a couple of things liek is it black?? because im literaly out of cash now... so i cant pay to have it painted. and will it come with all the brackets or do i have to buy those. and lastly the condition. if its good enough i was thinking liek 200.00 to 250.00 rang shipped???? i know its kinda low for some but its all ive got! :shakehead: im in college so money doesnt come in each week like i wish!! if you got any ideas please let me know!! i want one reallly bad!!

thanks frankie

I get my truck back tomorrow from paint and body putting my roll pan on. My truck is black and my bumper has in excellent condition.no scratches to my knowledge and should have everything needed to mount it. Let me think about it because I may want to keep it for just in case reasons.

I get my truck back tomorrow from paint and body putting my roll pan on. My truck is black and my bumper has in excellent condition.no scratches to my knowledge and should have everything needed to mount it. Let me think about it because I may want to keep it for just in case reasons.

pm sent!!

anyone els its still up...... this deal is pending.....

the deal with brobradh77 went south but its ok i undertand him wanten to keep it.....but its still open for a few more days thenill proly be puting the rolll pan on for a while. plaese let me know soon!