Bonspeed's

Well i currently have 24" u2 55's, But im ready for a change. I want 22's now exact measurements are going to be 22x10 whit 5" backspacing (REAR) 22x8.5 whit 5.5" backspacing (front). This will be done after i sell my current rims (localy). Tell me what you think. heres a picture of them, but instead of red replace it whit black.PALISADE.jpg

I think they would look nice but maybe instead of painting the outer 2 spokes black maybe paint the inside one black and leave the others chrome. IMO if you painted the outer ones it would look like your riding on small spokes like riding on 6 spoke metal rulers if you want to say. I guess id have to see them but I just can't picture it in my head.

Wouldn't 20x10 need something more like a 7-7.5" backspacing to work on our trucks? If you run 8.5" with 5.5 backspace up front, 10" with 5" backspace out back, the fronts would tuck way in and the rears would stick way out...

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

I think they would look nice but maybe instead of painting the outer 2 spokes black maybe paint the inside one black and leave the others chrome. IMO if you painted the outer ones it would look like your riding on small spokes like riding on 6 spoke metal rulers if you want to say. I guess id have to see them but I just can't picture it in my head.

Here you go. Check out that lip in the back. Staggered fitment ftw.lol

DSC09905.jpg

Wouldn't 20x10 need something more like a 7-7.5" backspacing to work on our trucks? If you run 8.5" with 5.5 backspace up front, 10" with 5" backspace out back, the fronts would tuck way in and the rears would stick way out...

Im getting the rear end shortned to make it look right.