Free Post For You Insomniacs Out There

00silverad0

Well, wanted to see how many of you insomniacs are still up browsing the forums. I'm usually waking up in 2 hrs to go to work but I 've been cramming for my Paramedic Final and the final pot of coffee is empty.

Who else is up at these hours? And no, you guys who see this at 5 am that are waking up dont count. Damn I'm gonna love some quality sleeping time after I take my final tomorrow. Too bad I have my final from 7pm to 10pm then go to work at 530. I love my schedule LOL

Ya, dumbass me... I totally didnt think about the time zones. Thats what happens when your studying all day and all night with 2 hrs of sleep. Well over here on the East coast, its now 5:02 on my screen and I just finished studying for tonight. Wake up in a couple hours and get back to it.

I am here. Work the third shift in a warehouse babysitting my employees. I usually have the forums up to look around. Of course I do all of this between my normal job duties. :D Right now I am doing yearly reviews. Yuk!!!!!