Shaving Door Handles?

once you shave those bad boys you cant run it on a track.... shaved handles are a no-no...

Im not running on the track lol i have a 4.8 and it isnt worth messing with to run on the track. Im just going for looks...

only thing that sux about shaving ur handles is u have to have an emergency switch in case the battery dies in ur remote. they usually put the switch in the wheel wells, so all u have to do when u wanna break in to someones car is hit that switch. just a thought.

only thing that sux about shaving ur handles is u have to have an emergency switch in case the battery dies in ur remote. they usually put the switch in the wheel wells, so all u have to do when u wanna break in to someones car is hit that switch. just a thought.

Very true. I would colormatch all the handles or get escalade handles. Plus it would be cheaper too.

ya i already have the door handles color matching. Everything on my truck is painted to match the color of my truck. I was just going for a more custom look. I think i might just get the tailgate handle shaved so I can still run on the track