Magazine Shots

AUTOGUY

Every year, a national trade magazine called "Restyling" has what they call the "Restyling Awards". Different Auto Restyling businesses submit pictures of their work they have done for customers over the past year.

I just received email notification that two Mustangs I built for a Ford dealer made it into the magazine this year!!

I had my SS, a Ram, a Charger, and two other Mustangs make it in 2006. I did not submit anything last year.

Both of the cars that made it this year were very similar. A local Ford Dealer and I have designed a package for the 2005 and newer Mustangs that recreates the look of a 1970 Boss 302. The package includes a chin spoiler, matte black rear spoiler, Honeycomb rear trunk panel, taillight trim, aluminum rear window louvers, side window louvers or scoops, "Magnum" style replica wheels, a Full Boss Stripe Kit designed and made by myself and my brother, and a Functional Shaker Hood Scoop.

The dealer installs the Ford Racing Handling Pack, Drag Pack, CAI, X-Pipe, Headers, Exhaust 4.10 Gears, Re-Flashed PCM, Hurst Shifter, Etc.

We built 3 cars for 2007 and are already on the 3rd car for 2008. The most recent car we finished is a 2008 Candy Apple Red Boss Replica.

It is pretty cool to see my work in a national magazine, and hopefully it will turn into some stripe kit sales.

The CA Red 2008 is at the bottom.

REAPR-FC.jpg

REAPR059.jpg

REAPR063.jpg

post-3330-1205981094_thumb.jpg

post-3330-1205981442_thumb.jpg

post-3330-1205981519_thumb.jpg

post-3330-1205983094_thumb.jpg

post-3330-1205983145_thumb.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)