Is This Sss A Member Here?

BlkSSnCpt

You and me both i love those wheels and that truck is f'n sweet mine aspires to be like that someday.btw i think its truck of the month worthy.

I priced them last night, ouch....$7500 for the wheels alone (22x11). I knew HRE's were expensive, but damn!!! Gotta pay if ya wanna play I guess!! :D

Hi Guys

Was just checking in reading the new posts and saw this one. Thanks for all the kind words, and yup that's my truck alright. Nice pic from that other G2G 12'sRock! Still have it, of course, and will have to see about making to the next local G2G. I'm located in the Culver West/Marina del Rey area, near Bartels' Harley-Davidson at the west end of the 90 Marina fwy :thumbs:

James

Hi Guys

Was just checking in reading the new posts and saw this one. Thanks for all the kind words, and yup that's my truck alright. Nice pic from that other G2G 12'sRock! Still have it, of course, and will have to see about making to the next local G2G. I'm located in the Culver West/Marina del Rey area, near Bartels' Harley-Davidson at the west end of the 90 Marina fwy :thumbs:

James

at last the man speaks for himself. . . . .man i got A LOT of pictures of you truck from the last G2G. . . .your truck is bad ass :drool:

Hi Guys

James

glad to see u finally claim that beautiful beast of ur's, anyways u have to try and make it out to the G2G. ur truck is sick and i would lov to get some pics of it for a new computer background :D . anyways hope to see u there :chevy:

-Rob