Feeler: Might Be Selling 06 Intimidator Ss

Diggs

Just checking for interest out there.

I need to clear some debt and the Intimidator may have to go.

If anyone is interested, I'll put up some pictures and list what is on the truck. I don't have the complete list right in front of me, and I don't want to do a partial.

Diggs

The camera (and the camera operator) are not the best, so take these with a grain of salt. It's a beautiful truck. It's not perfect - I actually drive it to work most days that I can't take the Harley - but it's never been raced or abused.

Includes Diablo Predator tuner. Volant intake with the ram air tube to the brake duct. Weathertech bug shield and vent visors. Westin chrome bars (for looks, not for climbing in). Truxedo tonneau cover. Bedrug. B&B polished stainless cat-back. Overhead consoles. Cars Motorsports Intimidator SS floor mats. Door step guards. Polished Aluminum front bow-tie. Kenwood Excelon speakers (all except sub). I have used only Mobil 1 since I got the truck.

Almost forgot - windows are tinted 35 plus the factory tint. Also, I had a warped rotor so the front brake rotors and pads are new - less than 500 miles.

Plus, all the other stuff that comes with an Intimidator SS. And the sun roof. I have the Certificate of Authenticity and it has been custom framed. The truck is number 650 of 933.

Here is the part you have been waiting for - I will include a never been opened radio control Intimidator SS for the new owner.

I'll add anything else that I have forgotten.

iss.jpg

iss1.jpg

iss2.jpg

iss3.jpg

iss4.jpg

iss5.jpg

iss6.jpg

iss7.jpg

iss8.jpg

iss9.jpg

iss10.jpg

iss11.jpg

iss12.jpg

iss13.jpg

iss14.jpg

Diggs

Edited by Diggs (see edit history)

Judging from his location I'd guess either NSWC @ Dahlgren or maybe further north at Wallops?

Thanks for playing. Here's your consolation prize. :jester:

The base sticker is because I am USAF retired. I work for Raytheon now and use the commissary at Fort Belvoir.

Diggs

So, 616, you want to have a matched pair??? I'll make you a good deal since you already have the original exhaust tip from this one...