Aeroforce Interceptor

KaOs5582

I just read the Forum B 4 this one, the DashHawk is just 2 big and bulky, and i have a pillar open for something like this anyways. I'd like 2 know who ever has one of these babies wut they think of it is it pretty accurate and How much they paid for it? Thanks :cheers:

I've got two of them, mounted in a pod on my A-Pillar. I love them so far, as long as you keep the PIDs you're watching to a reasonable minimum, the gauges refresh very fast (almost real-time).

I don't remember what I paid for them, I got them in a GP on this forum...

Definitely worth the money IMO...

Let me know if you need anything else. :thumbs:

I just read the Forum B 4 this one, the DashHawk is just 2 big and bulky, and i have a pillar open for something like this anyways. I'd like 2 know who ever has one of these babies wut they think of it is it pretty accurate and How much they paid for it? Thanks :cheers:

I was lookin in to the DashHawk also .......... Just play around with a friends areo force I going to get 2 this week

I have 1 and i like it alot. Cant remember what i paid for it bubt its worth it IMO

Hey BroBrad, Which 1 did u get, like wut part number? because I have an AEM Wideband in one pillar(Works Damn Good) and Im saving one for my boost gauge when I get the S'charger. Thanks Bro :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

ive got one in the camaro and in the sss, i watch kr and iat most often on both vehicles. one becasue i dont have an outside guage on maro so the iat when crusing is my outside temp.

truck i just like to see how high my iats get under boost and make sure not to ping.