New Car

ItsJac

Well Im looking into selling my Denali and picking up and Camaro SS 98-02 model. I'm also looking into trading in My TL and either picking up a TBSS or Sierra Denali. Im stuck I dont know what to get. The only problem is that I have 2 kids still in car seat and Think that the TBSS might be a little too small. There awesome and fun to drive but I also miss having a truck. The SSS was considered but back seat too small for 2 kids so Im looking into a Sierra denali. 2005-06 Crew Cab model...The good thing is that the aftermarket parts on the Yukon denali would swap over to the Sierra Denali. Pls give me ur thoughts. I know some of you have these vehicles. Thanks JAc

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

Well, my brother just picked up a TBSS and I really like it. Serious power with the avalibility to haul 2 kids in car seats and groceries. The TBSS gets my vote, however the Sierra Denali is VERY nice. Either way you choose, you cant go wrong. BTW he picked it up for 23k with 21k miles on 06 fully loaded so its not a bad price either.

Well, my brother just picked up a TBSS and I really like it. Serious power with the avalibility to haul 2 kids in car seats and groceries. The TBSS gets my vote, however the Sierra Denali is VERY nice. Either way you choose, you cant go wrong. BTW he picked it up for 23k with 21k miles on 06 fully loaded so its not a bad price either.

Yeah I found a blue one 07 15K miles 3SS package fully loaded except the nav and dvd system. There asking 25 for it.

A sierra denali would get my vote. You can haul 2 kids w/car seats whit no problem plus you have a bed in the back to haul other stuff.

Im leaning towards the Denali. I do miss have a truck and could use the camaro as the go fast car. Also have the ability to pulloff the rims, Dvd System, and billet grill and clear lights off mu yukon denali and save me some mod money. Found a 05 or 06 cant remember with 25K miles. Loaded except dvd system and nav but no biggie. There asking 27K

:cheers: Jac

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

i gotta go with the Denali, great looking truck and u can swap all ur current mods over to it. plus u'll have the camaro as ur go-fast car, easy choice for me.

-Rob

:withstupid:

seems like a no-brainer to me...