Long Awaited News...

KJT13

i have had the XM since 03 and i like it. same as most here, i live out where there is only a few radio stations so you don't get much choice. the ones you hear most come from south of the border..

i have made quite a few trips cross country, and it sure is nice, driving Thur the mid west and not having to listen to the Rev. Billy Bob telling me that I'm going to hell for something i haven't done yet :lol:

i hope they get both better, and don't jack up the price..

:seeya:

Heres my story about XM and why I will tell everyone I know NOT to buy it. I had asked for a 1 month subscription which was agreed upon by the lady on the other line charging me 11.95 for the initial activation and 13.95 for the month of October totalling around $26. I recieved my cc statement and it showed $57 to my account WTF! I had specifically stated 1 month and had the lady repeat it on the other end. I speak with the subscription person and she shows me being down for quarterly XM radio meaning 3 month fee of $57. After about 20mins of holding I was able to speak with the manager to have my $ refunded.

Next statement, $ was refunded in $31 to my account. life is good. Next month, I am still recieving XM radio and think nothing of it. I get Decembers bill of ANOTHER $26 charged to my cc WTF!!!!! Call and complain a 2nd time and they say ooh our mistake, heres your refund and at this point I told her TOTALLY REMOVE me from the system. I am removed and XM is shut off and $ refunded. January I get a bill from XM AGAIN!!!! THATS IT, I call and am pretty disturbed now for another $14 charge to my account. I call and tell her about my past problems and she says since you called on the 16th of the month you ar eonly being refunded for half of your CC statement. THIS IS BS especially because I never listen to it since November.

This is why I will always DEFER business from XM radio. Lesson learned. They continue to charge you account until you physically call and have it removed from their system. Lets say you sign up for 6months, they charge you 6months on that initial month its activated and charge you when it expires to reup your subscription...no heads up, just swipe your card again for another $75 bucks. Thats how they get you.

hooked on XM

:withstupid: one of the first things i did in the TBSS was hook up the XM. I'm not really big into buying new music when it comes out and downloading MP3's, so satelite radio is where it's at for me. Gotta have my Squizz and BPM. :lol:

I personally think they play the same shit over and over, just like local radio stations.

That's true of XM. Sirius doesn't do that. That's the reason I yanked the XM module out of my truck and put in the Sirius one.

I hate the Ipod because it seems like I always hear the same songs.

Plus, Sirius just launched an all Rolling Stones channel. How cool is that?

That's true of XM. Sirius doesn't do that. That's the reason I yanked the XM module out of my truck and put in the Sirius one.

I hate the Ipod because it seems like I always hear the same songs.

Plus, Sirius just launched an all Rolling Stones channel. How cool is that?

Still have the XM and do enough highway driving to get use out of it.

Have it on my bike too which is great

XM has an all Led Zepplin channel :drool: