22" Ss Replica Wheels

I dont mean to step on anyone's toes about this because everyone is different and thats OK!! But, I personally hate many aftermarket 22's or 24's for our trucks because they are wayyyy to blinged out. Putting shiney "fake riveted" heavy huge dish wheels on SS silverados I think sucks. The guy that has the supercharged blue SS lowered with the 22" HRE's I think looks INCREDIBLE. I was wondering if anyone has the replica 22" ss wheels on their trucks. Please post some pics if you guys have them. If I had to choose on wheels right now, they would be at the top of my list. Does anyone else agree with me? I just want to see what they look like. They have to look awesome considering the stock ones look good already.

post-13126-1206397305_thumb.jpg

I think the 22" replicas look bad ass. A few member's have them on their trucks im sure they will chimie in whit pics.

Also welcome to the site.

I forgot to mention that the "U2 55's" (on ebay) 24" look awesome as well. That was another one of my options, however, weight wise and overall durability, the 22'' replicas fit my style better. I really do like how those 24'' U2's look too

I dont mean to step on anyone's toes about this because everyone is different and thats OK!! But, I personally hate many aftermarket 22's or 24's for our trucks because they are wayyyy to blinged out. Putting shiney "fake riveted" heavy huge dish wheels on SS silverados I think sucks. The guy that has the supercharged blue SS lowered with the 22" HRE's I think looks INCREDIBLE. I was wondering if anyone has the replica 22" ss wheels on their trucks. Please post some pics if you guys have them. If I had to choose on wheels right now, they would be at the top of my list. Does anyone else agree with me? I just want to see what they look like. They have to look awesome considering the stock ones look good already.

I just got my replica wheels today, they looks sick and there not even on the truck, wil post pics when on

Jaser

Actually, the Replica 22" SS wheels are heavier than some of the "Fake Riveted Huge Dish Wheels".

My 22" Centerlines actually weigh LESS than the 20's my SS came with.

Actually, the Replica 22" SS wheels are heavier than some of the "Fake Riveted Huge Dish Wheels".

My 22" Centerlines actually weigh LESS than the 20's my SS came with.

Yea, weight wise, I know the 22'' replicas of course are going to be heavier. The weight issue I was refering to was going from stock to 24's. Im pretty much sold on the replicas. I just want to see what they look like on some trucks before I decide. Anywho, thanks for the responses.

PS: You guys read the post about "which exhaust is better."? by Mr. Islamabad?

Actually, i have searched for pictures of the replicas mounted on SS's and i havent found many images. Maybe im just looking in the wrong places. As far as what ive found, there isnt many. Thats not to say that they arent out there, i just suck at searching I guess. But the posts help. Thanks guys.