Harley For Sale

Bonj87

This is my prized 1996 Sportster. I am selling it because the SS has a blown trans now

Now, onto the meat of this auction..

1200 Custom Sportster. My reserve may seem high to some, but wait until you read the list of extras...

Custom paint, Custom Fenders, Custom front end, Mustang Seat, Chrome Swing Arm, Neon Spark Plug wires, Custom Dash, forward controls. non Sportster tear drop air cleaner cover, and just about anything that can be chromed, or covered in chrome has been. Oil change and tune up last year, new plugs just a month ago. 3 years ago, I had one accident where the back brakes locked on me, causing a spill.. all damage was repaired by Chi Town harley, except for a very small ding and an even smaller chip on the tank. It runs perfectly. The odometer was unreadable when I bought it, so the title says 15639 miles, but when Chi Town replaced it for me, they read it as 6500 miles, so that's what the OD says to this day, and its why this auction is listed as such.

Pickup at my home in Joliet, or ill drive it to you, within a reasonable distance from my home. If you want to arrange someone to pick it up because you're out of state, thats fine, but that is up to you.

Cash, Cashier's check , Money order only. Paypal not preferred due to the high rates they charge. All sales are final, no refunds.

asking 6500 for it.

post-5458-1206413464_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...