Hids

nastyss

Does your auto headlight system turn the lights on while you're starting the truck? I've heard that's really bad for them to have the voltage drop like that. I'm going to disable the auto headlight feature on my truck for that same reason, since I just put HIDs in mine.

i dont think this could be an issue unless using cheap made in china kits. Most autos with HIDS have auto on for the lights now days anyhow. Not to mention many members on this board have had no problems with the lights and auto on.

anyone had a problam with hids burning out how can i stop this it blows the ballest every month

What kind of kit do you have? cheap jap kit?

I have legit Audi HIDS and ballast made by hella, I have no problems at all with them

ya i had an 80 doller pair from ebay they went so i bought a pair of 300 doller ones now i have one ballest out and if i leave the one on it makes my truck go into limp mode and it says reduced engine power but if i turn the truck on and of after with my reguler high beams it will come out of it

ya i had an 80 doller pair from ebay they went so i bought a pair of 300 doller ones now i have one ballest out and if i leave the one on it makes my truck go into limp mode and it says reduced engine power but if i turn the truck on and of after with my reguler high beams it will come out of it

weird. . . .what kit do you have?