Nitrous

Well I finished my nitrous install this morning and I got to test it todayand it WILL put you back in your seat.. Im just glad I got it in in time for the get together next weekend! I wanted to hide every thing but then I decided that it was to much of a PITA if I needed to get in there and work on anything so here it is. I will be upgrading to a plate system later. And I cant wait to get it to the track and I really appreciate all of you guys answering all of my questions!!!!!!!!!

And yeah I know I need to get that wire loom up off of the engine cover, Im going to get what i need at work to fix that lol

P1020031.jpg

P1020030.jpg

P1020029.jpg

P1020027.jpg

P1020024.jpg

I also upgraded my plug wires while I was changing the plugs as well: MSD 8.5mm super conductors

P1020032.jpg

now you see the reason why i am on a 225 shot lol...after a couple of bottles you will get used to the shot....just don't go over a 150 shot off the rail...if you spray that 100 shot from a dig at the track you will be looking at a 13.0-13.2 time

nitrous is like a drug,

i tried mine the first time this past weekend

try a 100 shot with 15 psi

however i was so rich it wasnt as fast as i had hoped. just happy i have the fuel that is needed .

tuning is the key.