Custom Built Sub Boxes

Hey guys, my buddy who has been into car audio for awhile is building boxes. Its a little hobby that he enjoys doing. He has been in and out of the audio stuff for a while. He is building me two boxes one for my 03 SSS and one for my 70 Chevelle. So if you guys are interested just send me ur specs and what ur ideas are and i will let him know. This would be all at a very fair price but with quailty. Not built out of toothpics and glue LOL so let me know... :cheers::thumbs: He will also make it so that your seat will fold down to the stock location.. He does really outstanding work. Nothing leaves half done...

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

2 10's will sound a lot better than 2 12's. We can build it but you won't be able to use the seat unless you make brakets.. He can put the SS logo in it if you like it will also come prewired with harness 400-500..shipped. let me know

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to let everyone know that if you really want 2 12's under your seat that we will build them. I have been saying to people that 2 10's would sound much better than 2 12's, but when I write that no one writes back. And also 2 10's would fit better. When I give a qoute i don;t hear back at all. I know that $450 and up might sound like a lot but you are getting an awsome box. NO SHORT CUTS!!!! And also it takes time.We will also ship these custom boxes for free to the lower 48 states, just tell me what you want built and we will work with you to build them .. Let me know what you guys think..... :cheers:

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)