Dan and I have been looking for a good line on top-quality HID kits for a while now, and we've got a HID importer that has great products, warranty, and reputation but frankly we cannot sell them as cheap as the eBay sellers so we're still searching.

BUT if anyone is interested we have TOP-quality kits, the ballasts feature Phillips circuitry rather than original designs mostly found on eBay, the circuitry used in these kits is not available on eBay, this is the good stuff. Light-off is quick and stable, the harnesses plug right into your existing wiring (no gay relays needed). We can also get them in high-output 50W rather than OEM 35W (the 50W kits are 1/2 again brighter than the 35W kits). I have these exact 50W kits in my SSS for almost 2 years now and they are fantastic, I can literally see 15-18 seconds down the road with the high-beams on provided the terrain is flat. Warranty is 12-months on everything, and I can vouch that I personally have dealt with this direct importer for 2 years now, they will be around to back their warranty and the one warranty issue we had was handled great, nothing better than good customer service - they back their product. Delivery is via FedEx only, too much breakage with UPS & USPS. Proven product, proven vendor, proven warranty, proven customer service. That's the good.

The not-so-good is that even though these are superior HID kits they are not as price competitive as the glut of generic ballast stuff found on eBay; the 35W kits are $160/set, 50W kits are $25 more, shipping up to 3 sets is $45 (FedEx, remember). Our biggest hurdle to pricing is volume, there is a discount of $25 per kit but it has to be on 10 sets or more so that's the best we can do at the moment. This cost is the same as what Danny or I would pay, we're passing this price along so no real profit for us, hopefully that will change as we find a better supplier. But in the meantime if you are looking for a tried and proven kit and don't want to review the 20 thousand HID kits on eBay looking for the best ones for your money these are great and I wanted to throw it out there as I've had a wonderful experience with them in my own truck.

BTW - we can also get the digital/DSP slim ballast kits ("4th Generation HID Kits") but from what we've seen there's not any difference in performance so we don't recommend them; they do come with an 18-mo warranty and are $60/more per kit if you just have to have them.

Anyone interested just PM myself or Sprayed99.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Dan and I have been looking for a good line on top-quality HID kits for a while now, and we've got a HID importer that has great products, warranty, and reputation but frankly we cannot sell them as cheap as the eBay sellers so we're still searching.

BUT if anyone is interested we have TOP-quality kits, the ballasts feature Phillips circuitry rather than original designs mostly found on eBay, the circuitry used in these kits is not available on eBay, this is the good stuff. Light-off is quick and stable, the harnesses plug right into your existing wiring (no gay relays needed). We can also get them in high-output 50W rather than OEM 35W (the 50W kits are 1/2 again brighter than the 35W kits). I have these exact 50W kits in my SSS for almost 2 years now and they are fantastic, I can literally see 15-18 seconds down the road with the high-beams on provided the terrain is flat. Warranty is 12-months on everything, and I can vouch that I personally have dealt with this direct importer for 2 years now, they will be around to back their warranty and the one warranty issue we had was handled great, nothing better than good customer service - they back their product. Delivery is via FedEx only, too much breakage with UPS & USPS. Proven product, proven vendor, proven warranty, proven customer service. That's the good.

The not-so-good is that even though these are superior HID kits they are not as price competitive as the glut of generic ballast stuff found on eBay; the 35W kits are $160/set, 50W kits are $25 more, shipping up to 3 sets is $45 (FedEx, remember). Our biggest hurdle to pricing is volume, there is a discount of $25 per kit but it has to be on 10 sets or more so that's the best we can do at the moment. This cost is the same as what Danny or I would pay, we're passing this price along so no real profit for us, hopefully that will change as we find a better supplier. But in the meantime if you are looking for a tried and proven kit and don't want to review the 20 thousand HID kits on eBay looking for the best ones for your money these are great and I wanted to throw it out there as I've had a wonderful experience with them in my own truck.

BTW - we can also get the digital/DSP slim ballast kits ("4th Generation HID Kits") but from what we've seen there's not any difference in performance so we don't recommend them; they do come with an 18-mo warranty and are $60/more per kit if you just have to have them.

Anyone interested just PM myself or Sprayed99.

Mr. P.

What Steve said LOL...