Raced A New Tundra

2quik4u

hey man ill be at irwindale tomorrow if you want a run. probably around 5ish. Ill be the slate grey tundra with the social distortion sticker on the back if you can make it. :cheers:

At irwindale speedway?

Thanks for the comments. I really like the new Tundra though. His is pretty loaded. I like how the back window rolls down just like a side window. After our races, he started looking at mods for the 'Yota.... It cost alot of money to mod that thing!

He wants to hook up log chains now and have a pull off. I declined since he has a 10000lb. towing capacity to my 6500lb's... I will give him that one!

Im trying to set up race with a new guy i work with. He has a reg. cab, Hemi, Dodge "super-bee" Ram. Its got a CAI, computer tune, cat-back and some good plugs/wires... His mods are about the same as mine. Im thinking it should be a good race. I will try to get video of that one...

Here's video treat for ya. I have a camera mount in my Camaro. I made this vid of me street racing my buddy (the same one that owns the Tundra) haha. I wasnt spraying, but i still pwned him.

Hooking bumper to bumper has nothing to do with horsepower/torque/towing capacities, it is all about weight/traction.

yup, you down to roll. ive only been there once. its an 1/8th mile but better than nothing.

I'll see if I can make it, if not this week maybe next week. I'm all stock though, but down to run.