Just Got Warning For No Front Plate,,,,,

Les Hall

State boy pulled me over for no front plate (dumb-ass Mo. law) anyway,,,my bumper has never had a front bracket,,any advise on how to get drill the holes? ,,don't the holes have to mach up with real bumper under the SS cover?

If you only got a warning I wouldnt worry about it. Its when you get a ticket that I would worry about it cuz to me if your bumper is completly clean then I wouldnt touch it. I saw a post here a while ago about a licence plate bracket that someone fabbed up that can hide behind your front bumper when you dont want or need it but then can be moved up in front of the bumper so your legal. I would search and see what you can find out about it.

my bracket never was mounted when i bought it new. i have the bracket still in the plastic just in case it needs to be mounted. i have not been stopped YET, but my come back would be, how many late model Vetts, Vipers have you seen with front plates :dunno:

:seeya:

I've been warned several times, just use the old body shop excuse. Tell em the old plate was destroyed when u hit a dog or deer whatever is seasonal.

When does dog season come in? Man thats funny

My 05 SSS didn't come with a front plate either. And after being stopped 4 times I took it back to the dealer. And since it was required by law in that state to have a front plate the dealer installed the bracket at no charge to me.