Pinks All Out At Gainesville

Well I was just checked my email today and recieved a Wild Card invite to run at Pinks All Out at Gainesville. They had an early registration I missed and was sold out. I wanted to try it since I only live 30min. from the track. I emailed Gainesville Raceway late Feb. asking about it. They just sent me a wild card invite. I though about running the truck but they want vehicles running 12.99 or faster, The trucks best time was 12.97 on the bottle last time. I have done a few more mods since then and can probably get it in the low 12s but I;m sure they will probably pick a 9 or 10 sec class. I now have to get my Firebird tuned. The fastest time for it was a 12.97 on worn out dot slicks spinning first gear and leaning out to 15.2:1 on fuel at 4200rpm. I could feel it losing power. I have rejetted the carb and feel a big difference but have not taken it back to the track. With good tires and properly tuned it should run low 12s/high 11s. The car has a 01 LS1/Tremec 6spd, Eledbrock intake, Demon 650 Carb (gonna be changed to a 750), Stainless Works long tube headers, flowmaster exhaust, Full Tubular BMR front suspension with coil over conversion, Spohn Rear Suspension and torque arm, Stainless Steel Brakes dual piston alluminum front caliper front brakes. I have a custom Autometer guage set to install now, finish the NOS system Install the rollcage get wheels and tires and dail it in by Apr 18th.

Sound like fun doesnt it :jester:

I would love to run the truck but I dont think I can get it in the 10s in 3 weeks :wtf: