2003 Chevrolet Silverado Ss

NashSS

Selling my truck as I am going to move out with some of my friends and I can't afford to keep my truck at the same time. I'm asking for 22,000 or best offer. It does have some extras and it does have some very minor blemishes. I'm willing to work on the price but I do have a reserve price.

Some of the exterior extras it has is painted on tribal graphics, a cowl hood, 5 piece billet grill with a billet grill emblem, truxedo lo pro bed cover, rear tinted windows with a spray in bedliner. I also have a mtx subwoofer enclosure with a 2 10's and a mtx amp. the truck also has a aem brute force intake with true dual exhaust with borla mufflers and the pcm is custom tuned by zippy.

The only blemishes this truck has is that is the hood has 2 chips on the very back of the hood where one of them is on the corner of the cowl itself that can be noticed if your looking but the other one is on the back of the cowl itself and is only noticable when you driving and your looking for it. Please do keep in mind the truck is a daily driver and it might have a minor scratch here or there. I don't really know cuz I haven't had a nice day yet to wax it all nice and clean. This truck is great for someone who is either looking for a daily driver or looking for a weekend cruiser. The hitch has been removed but is in the garage and can easily be put back on as well as the spare. I also have a BSER that I will let go with the truck if the buyer wants it. I can make a video and take pictures of the truck for anyone who would like to see them. I have a video on youtube showing the truck exhaust and performance just search for silverado ss borla.

If you have any questions leave me a message on here as I visit everyday. It has been a great time owning a ss silverado and I will definatly want to buy one in the future when I have a career and can afford to do everything I love to do at the same time. I will still own a chevy but it wont be a truck prolly a monte or camaro. Its been fun guys but I think its time for me to move on.

yeah sorry, my comp crashed the same night I posted this and just came back on randomly tonight. I do have pics if I can share my photobucket. http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k87/ericsxtreme99/

Yeah I think its time to move on. I honestly don't want to and really wish I could keep the truck and move out but living at home is just dragging me down so badly its ridiculous.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still asking 19,000 firm. I haven't had any calls on my truck does anyone have any ideas on what I can do help produce some calls on it? Ive put it on autotrader and they to put it in some other places but thats it. Help please.

its been over a month. I'm probably close to running out the run time which was 8 weeks. I'm just not having any luck and its really bringing me down cuz it would be best for me financially if I sold it. I have to many other things going on right now that I'm trying to get straightened out.

I hate to sound like a wet blanket but the graphics on the side are going to be an issue for some buyers. Especially since they're painted on and not easily removed. Given current gas prices, $19K might be a bit optimistic. That said, I do wish you luck, it's a nice ride with low miles.

• 2 weeks later...