Im Going To Texas In A Couple Weeks

Turbocoop

What kind of **** is there to do for fun in DFW? Im going to stay with a chick I met a couple weeks ago and I want to know of some fun places to go while Im with her. I want to go to a stars game cause I play hockey but I havent checked thier schedule yet. Is there any really cool bars to check out?- not the kind tourists go to like hard rock cafe or anything they suck. I have no idea Ive never been to Texas before. Im only gonna be there for 4 days so I figured I need to plan ahead.

Edited by Stitches040
Language (see edit history)

She said she lives closer to Dallas... I didnt know they were that far apart. I kinda like country style bars but Im more into newer rock music, shes not though so nevermind. The food department doesnt matter

Rock go to Deep Ellum

country go to the stockyards

Yep. Deep Ellum if you want a good freak show. :crackup: I've been out of the club scene for a few years, but Billy Bob's is a good country bar. They usually have some big name entertainers play there. Plenty of good food in the area. Mexican is the best. :thumbs:

Deep Ellum is an old industrial distric of downtown Dallas that has been converted into clubs, restraunts, tattoo parlors, and whatever. Very eclectic group of people, but pretty cool. For good Mexican food aroud here it's hard to beat El Chico, or El Fenix, imho.

Addison is a fun place to go to... It's like a mile in radius but there are A LOT of things to do there... lol.. and you have to visit the clubhouse atleast once while you're here just to say you did it, lower greenville is a good place too lots of things to do out that way

If you like Country and you are going to be near Dallas head up I-75 to Love and war in Texas in Plano, it has a great atmosphere awesome food and usually has some good live bands on a nice patio. It's my favorite place there, the stockyards are too damn far for a night out then back to Dallas. Deep Ellum might just get you killed and your ride jacked, too rough for me LOL