Hotrod-controls

Guys just spreading the word to watch out for this guy, his name is Oscar. At first he is nice, and helpful. Then he turns bad. I paid for a 2006 LQ9 with 17k miles on it that ran good, and got a junker 2003/2004 with a lot of miles on it. He has nothing but empty promises. He said he would send me a head to try to fix the problem, with head bolts and a gasket. 2 weeks later nothing. he told me he would send another one out right away, and give me the tracking number. he never did. I have spent over 800 $$ to try and fix the motor, and a lot of my time, but it is still junk. he did refund me $800 thought, but yet that barely covers what i have replaced, it does not help the fact he lied to me about the year and mileage of the motor. Just giving a fair warning to stay clear of him

thank you

Good heads up! Thanks Dale... sorry to hear about your woes... this guy will get a kick in the ass from karma...

:jester: haha my name is ricky, but your welcome i hate to see people get ripped off, rather it happen to me then someone else. hopefully i can get this taken care of :chevy:

just incase he makes a new Ebay id, he is in apple valley CA, near victorville. stay clear of anyone from there i guess :crazy:

Edited by Chevy Lee (see edit history)