Stock Headlights...but Clear Corner

i gave a stab at one of them did the whole oven thing but the sealant didnt seperate to well and im thinkin about just buying some...anybody know of any stock ones just without the reflector and where i could purchase em?

thanks much

i gave a stab at one of them did the whole oven thing but the sealant didnt seperate to well and im thinkin about just buying some...anybody know of any stock ones just without the reflector and where i could purchase em?

thanks much

i need some of that 2 i dont feel like bakin mine....... :( i know ill mess it up

Theres someone on here that will do em for you. I dont think there is anyone that makes em like that with the clear corners, unless you dont mind the cheap ass ugly ebay lights. I did mine it really wasnt that hard. I did mess up my turn signal lights cause I had the heat too high and they melted the first time but the 2nd time it worked out great

tylertouch is the guy you want to get in touch with he does awsome work im sendin my stock headlight to him in about aweek he has already done many others and charges a 100.00 thats not bad when you think about it...i too just tryed the hole oven bake b.s. but i could not get to work the lens would not come off and i was afraid i would break it so im gonna hafta pay tylerstouch to take care of em for me!! give him a shout !!

You probably wont find anyone selling 'new' OEM ones because they would not meet DOT standards without the amber corner.

There has been a gazillion posts on this process and product ... a little searching will yield a bountiful cornicopia of information and links to buy.

You probably wont find anyone selling 'new' OEM ones because they would not meet DOT standards without the amber corner.

:withstupid:

the only way you may find OEM is from vehicles shipped out side of north America. you may have to find a dealer that supports over sea delivery of GM trucks. even then it will be hard to get..there are a couple members here who are from Europe, maybe you can PM them and see what they can do.

:seeya: