Me Doing A Wheelie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get a bike.. but I'm sure my life insurance company who will pay over 3 million dollars if I die will be happy with my decision.. ****ing hate that shit..

I honestly hate seeing people take chances like that. I have a friend that was being stupid on his R1 and lost control of his bike. He now has a prostetic right eye, is missing his left leg from the thigh down, and is paralyzed from the chest down. He is lucky to be alive.

I honestly hate seeing people take chances like that. I have a friend that was being stupid on his R1 and lost control of his bike. He now has a prostetic right eye, is missing his left leg from the thigh down, and is paralyzed from the chest down. He is lucky to be alive.

sorry to hear about your friend. but ppl take chances every day walking down the street, waking up, driving on the highway and etc. the 3 pics i posted was on a closed road. still dangerous but what isnt

sorry thats a stand up around 35-40mph

heres what im saying to do

P1000159_cLarge.jpg

P1000157_cLarge.jpg

It's a beautiful thing the first time someone teaches you a controlled wheelie. I can remember my dad teaching it to me at 9 or 10 years old on my 125 Suzuki. He built me a balance platform that would hold the bike at my chosen wheelie angle (with slight movement to left/right/back/forth), then I would sit on it for hours as practice. When it came time to actually ride the wheelie, my body couldn't tell the difference and I would ride all the way around our block on the back wheel (about 1/3 of a mile, 4 turns). I kinda gave up on bikes though, came to close to death for my comfort and can't get it out of my head any time I ride since then. :nonod: Had to give up my street bikes about 12 years ago (an '83 GS 750E with 905cc big bore, lengthened swingarm/etc., and a '83 GS1150E Turbo with 200+ HP). I miss them sometimes, even just to look at.

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

sorry thats a stand up around 35-40mph

heres what im saying to do

P1000159_cLarge.jpg

P1000157_cLarge.jpg

Thanks for the info i am going ride today i am gonna try it!!!!! Bye the way thank for the concerns but i dont do anything around other cars or places i know that i cant see if anything is comeing!!

wow be careful that pavement is hard.....I used to be like that until I came to my senses

oh wait what is that smell sniff sniff i think its a fish taco. oh hey its just danny effin **** lol :fart:

Thanks for the info i am going ride today i am gonna try it!!!!! Bye the way thank for the concerns but i dont do anything around other cars or places i know that i cant see if anything is comeing!!

heres some more pics from that day

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Quik79/bikes/