Opinions - Pulley

I am currently running a 2.9 on my radix. I would like to upgrade to something with more bling. I can get a new 8 rib Reichard for cheaper or a 6 rib directly from Reichard for more. Do you think that I will have a problem with the belt moving off track using an 8 rib. I may upgrade to an entire 8 rib set up at some point, but not yet.

I have his 2.8 with 6 rib and it looks tits IMO. Since your planning on doing a 8 rib set up in the future why not just tuff it out and use what you got until your ready for the swap so your not buying something you wont need in the near future.

Truthfully I am very impatient. I might just try the 8 rib and see how it goes or maybe I'll just buy the 6 rib. I guess I am decidedly undecided. Brad did you upgrade from the 42s to use the 2.8?

yeah I went with 60's but I needed them with a 3.0 pulley as well. I was way maxed out injector wise. Here is a pic of my set up incase you missed my thread. may help ya decide

147.jpg

Thanks Brad. Can't see the picture at work but will check later. How much timing are you running at WOT? I have a 2.9 and was told by the tuner that I am not near maxing out (not sure of the percent). MY AFR is in the 11.5 range WOT. I was thinking about dropping to a 2.8 with the new pulley, but don't relish the idea of swapping injectors. I know the timing on mine is low and I am leaving a lot on the table still (only 15.5 WOT), but Turboberzerker agreed to help me retune (and teach me) this spring. Trying to get to Krambo's recommended 20 at WOT, but the shot of N2O I am installing may change that a bit. The N2O has a stand alone fuel system so that shouldn't impact injectors.