Antenna Delete And Trashed Side Steps

i took off my side steps :jester: and i think it looks 100% better :thumbs: ... while i was at it i deleted my antenna... i checked out the extremely long post about deleting the antenna and i will visit the local dealership to see if i can purchase the piece without the hole... these are the only pics i have so far.. i'm heading to Dallas this weekend so when i get back i can try and post some better ones

post-15329-1207295718_thumb.jpg

post-15329-1207295749_thumb.jpg

i took off my side steps :jester: and i think it looks 100% better :thumbs: ... while i was at it i deleted my antenna... i checked out the extremely long post about deleting the antenna and i will visit the local dealership to see if i can purchase the piece without the hole... these are the only pics i have so far.. i'm heading to Dallas this weekend so when i get back i can try and post some better ones

I got one without the hole and no use for it anymore. Basically you pay shipping and it is yours. PM me for details. The truck looks great btw.

looks alot better

I got one without the hole and no use for it anymore. Basically you pay shipping and it is yours. PM me for details. The truck looks great btw.
do you happen to have a part number for the one without a whole? thanks

Damn!! i got one for 10.50.. i wish I would have seen your reply earlier... I just got too anxious and wanted to hurry up and buy it... when I notice something on the truck I don't like, it seems to haunt me in my dreams and I have to get it fixed asap..lol thanx for the offer tho :D

that is a nice truck :chevy: ever think about throwing a grille on the front bumper? you can tint the 3rd brake light too.

Thanks alot bro.... when I first purchased the front bumper I had plans to put billet in the opening, but when I got my supercharger I liked how the intercooler shows in the opening displaying what's under the hood if people can't tell by the distinct whine... after I repaint my front bumper I will post some pics.. As for the third brake light I had planned to tint it also, but used two whole cans on my tails getting them so be so dark... I think I will tint it tho in the future, but I might get arrested out here in the Bay area because the cops already hate me as they have pulled me over numerous times for the blacked out look... lol.. if i had my way I'd have limo tint all the way around and every last part would be blacked out... oh well cops suck :mad:

u sir have a PM :D

No problem man :cheers: ... hey where is Perris, CA?.. I'm in the Bay Area and I've never heard of that city

thats down here in SoCal, it's in Riverside county about a 45-1hr from LA...

-Rob

thats down here in SoCal, it's in Riverside county about a 45-1hr from LA...

-Rob

oh ok... do ya'll get together alot?? My lady was living down there before she moved up to the Bay with me and I could time a visit to her friends around the time you guys get together