22" Forged Centerline Rapids

AUTOGUY

I know a couple of you guys were asking me when I intended to sell these. Only because I get tired of what I have easily, and I am now looking at a set of 3 piece forged wheels as stated in another thread.

I will be selling my 22 x 9 Forged Centerline Rapid Wheels with 285/45/22 Toyo Proxes S/T's mounted and balanced.

I can't remember the exact mileage when I installed these, but the truck only has 12K and this is the 3rd set that has been on it. They are Polished finish, NEVER been in the rain or Snow/Salt. They are absolutely PERFECT and the tires only have probably 2 or 3 K miles on them.

PM me for details. I am in Eastern PA, I am NOT interested in shipping these.

IMG_0500.jpg

AUT_7169.jpg

AUT_7183-1.jpg

AUT_6685.jpg

AUT_5976.jpg

AUT_5977.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

New to the website dont really know much about it, browsing and came across your add how much you selling them for? I live in NY and could pick them up let me know thanks

PM Sent with info.

I know you don't want to ship them but maybe if they don't sell you'll consider it. Plus I think there is a meet up that way I might be attending. I need to go check the meet thread out again. If I'm near you I wouldn't mind picking them up.