My Coil Relocation Setup

Quik

Today i peiced together my own little coil relocation setup. i put the coils back there so it would look like an old school SBC with wires in back as in if it had a distributor. I plan on going with the Chevrolet valve covers onec the 408 is done. This will work for now till i build the 408. I still have to make everything nice and purty but that was mock up...also with me being a manual and my actual bellhousing sits lower then that mock up one i used so i have plenty of room there.

0404081915a.jpg

0404081915.jpg

0404081914c.jpg

0404081914b.jpg

0404081914a.jpg

0404081914.jpg

0404081909a.jpg

0404081909.jpg

Edited by Quik (see edit history)

Looks good and clutter free,will using longer coil wires affect the igniyion system any?

it shouldnt. theres a guy on tech making close to 1200 rwhp and has his coils relocated...if works for him should work for my goals

That'll have a nice clean look once its together. I like the LS7 intake... its purdy. :)

So how many times have you rebuilt the motor in that thing? I'm guessing at least 2...

thats an ls2 intake. im using a mock up junk ls1. as for motors in the truck.....5.3 nothig wrong, junkyard 6.0 sold, then hte 6.7 which had a mishap now its getting a 4.8 till the 6.7 is rebuilt for boost