12 Sec Club Hell Yeah

blackbeast ss

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,I think something is up with the timers on that slip! Nothing against you or your truck but it just doesn't seem to add up right.usually trucks in the 13's trap in the 90's,12's in the 100's, and 11's in the 110's.Thats just from my experience at the track.

Yeah,I think something is up with the timers on that slip! Nothing against you or your truck but it just doesn't seem to add up right.usually trucks in the 13's trap in the 90's,12's in the 100's, and 11's in the 110's.Thats just from my experience at the track.

yeah i think you guys are right :crazy::banghead:

WOW...you guys bursted his balloon, then cut it, slammed it and stomped it..thats rough...but after reading this, you guys know your math...my best was 13.1 at 99....i was laggin up top but after a retune im headng back this wednesday when they open the tracks up or the season, ill keep ya posted

BYN

WOW...you guys bursted his balloon, then cut it, slammed it and stomped it..thats rough...but after reading this, you guys know your math...my best was 13.1 at 99....i was laggin up top but after a retune im headng back this wednesday when they open the tracks up or the season, ill keep ya posted

BYN

Wasn't trying to burst his balloon! I just don't want him to go back and run a string of 13's and think there is something wrong with his truck,when it was probably the track's timer.

as much as i hate to say it but you guys are right just got off the phone with my buddy and his friend was runnning his lighting that night and he is completely stock and his time slip was 60 .291,330 was4.561,1\8 was 7.8 mph76,1\4 12.9 at 96.36 and he said he always used to run 14 flat so the stupid track times were off :( .so maybe the first run i did was the correct one but who knows i should be somewere in the to low 13's im still happy with a low 13.time some more tuning and mods :cheers:

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

I'll put things in perspective for you...I run 8.70's to 8.80's in the 1/8th at 77.50 mph. There is ABSOLUTELY no way possible that you went 7.50 at 80 mph. I hate to tell you this, but there was something wrong with the timers (which is very rare for Vegas considering they have some wazoo fiber optic timing system). Something probably blew through the 60' timers, thus screwing up the run from that point. Add one second to all of your incrementals starting with 60' and that "should" be your accurate time.

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)