Home A Bit Early .......

Chevcup47

Ok got to Bowling Green yesterday morning. got to meet up with Ben and a few others from the site. went to a really nice place to have lunch and talk for awhile. then we found out the race track was under water from all the rain and flooding. Ben did all he could to find anouther track that was open but most were all flooded. except for Music City dragway in Nashville about an hour away. everyone decited to got to the Corvette plant and take the tour early except for me. i made the drive and went to the track with the Grand Prix. after making 2 time runs i put it on the trailer and watched some of the racing before headding home. all in all it was a fun trip and i got to test out the car. it would have been better if we all could have got to run the trucks and stuff like planned but hey you just cant fight Mother Nature. we will get to do it again and im sure ill be there. Thanks for having me down Ben i really did enjoy meeting everyone. next time i come down im gunna be alone or maby i can get the wife to come.sorry i forgot my cam so i didnt get any pics. but i do know Bens Lady took some while we were at lunch..................Dale

Well the car ran ok but ive got something binding up in either the rear end or the brakes so i loaded it up after the second time run ill get it figured out and be ready to take it again soon and again thanks for having me down Ben i really did have fun meeting everyone Dale