Confused Or Just 2nd Thoughts....

Dan he is trying to find out if it is a ISS not a SS he already knows that LOL.

I know Danny, read the quote below, a DIFFERENT question was asked............

is there a same thing for the regular ss? i got a 04 black ss anyway i can find out??

See I told you, LOL. :P

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

can someone post a pic of the drivers door jam sticker - I would really like to see what should be there on this truck.

Here you go. It's located below a bigger sticker, which tell you the tire pressure and other stuff.

P4060260.jpg

Here you go. It's located below a bigger sticker, which tell you the tire pressure and other stuff.

P4060260.jpg

Sweet - exactly what I was hoping to see. Now WTF would the PO have taken it off for?!

Thanks a bunch to all that replied - I love this place already...

SO to answer the ? on price... they had it for $25,998 and right away chopped it to 25 even. BUT... were not close enough on my 07 F250 trade to get me sold so after much effort to get them higher on my trade we wound up going to 24,400 then finally 24 even for the truck. Now whats interesting is my lender showed me what they can loan on it this morning and that number was a hair over 26K.

The glove box sticker did have ISS or SSI as the last code. Still no call on paperwork from previous owner or the wholesaler who supposedly tried to sell it around.

I spent last 6 hours pulling out an Alpine DVD head unit, sirius antennae, backup camera, 2 headrest screens and brain unit, playstation, power inverter, 2 amps, 1 sub box, front door seperates, rear speakers, plus miles of cables/power.

What a pile..... and less than half will work in ISS ughhh

9am tomm morning I drop off truck cap and p/u check then go make the trade and enter the world of CHEVY again :cheers:

good for you. and never buy a ford again! :cheers:

well I wouldn't rule it out forever but for now the SS is makin me happy.

trade in went fine. I gotta laugh because they never drove my ford - didn't look inside. Last week told me "he knows these trucks" and later told me to take my whole system out. I did and it left 2 nasty openings where I cut out seatbacks for the monitors.....

somehow in removing system I also cut something that knocked out the remote start function of alarm..... ?!??!? oh well

The SS has me smiling when behind the wheel and when I look out at it.